At Resolute, benefits go way beyond the tangibles. We offer a wide variety of employee events, interaction with the company leadership, and personalized career progression. But hey, the tangibles are important, too! That is why we offer these great perks:
- Retirement – Resolute contributes up to 10% of employee’s salary to a 401k retirement plan.
- Bonuses – Good work does not go unnoticed. Resolute provides lots of spot bonuses and personalized gifts for performance. We credit this to our amazing workforce that is constantly excelling in their roles! We also offer referral bonuses and annual year-end bonuses.
- Paid Time Off – We love our work life balance and offer paid time to cover the standard stuff, and way more. Bear with us, and read on, there is a lot to cover here!
- Holidays – 10 days paid holiday leave; 4 of the holidays are floating.
- Vacation – up to 20 days paid vacation. Employees under the max amount of vacation accrual receive an additional day of paid vacation on their employment anniversary.
- Sick – 5 days paid sick leave so you and your family have time to stay Resolute. Use this time to cover your medical needs, OR to support a family member. Sick time can also be used to augment the maternity/paternity leave Resolute provides for a new baby.
- Paid birthday off – It’s your birthday? Go have a fun time on the company dime!
- Facility emergency leave – 2 days paid time off for when mother nature, or just life in general, throws a monkey wrench in the day! Use this for code red, inclement weather, unsafe road conditions, and government shutdown.
- Jury duty – 3 days paid leave if on jury duty.
- Bereavement leave – 3 days paid leave in order to support you if there is an unfortunate loss of an immediate family member.
- Maternity/Paternity – 5 days paid leave for the joyous occasion of a new addition to your family.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage – Resolute pays 100% of the premiums for some plans and the vast majority of others. Resolute also pays 100% of the deductible for our HSA medical plan. Resolute also offers a flexible spending account (FSA). Resolute offers multiple options for employees and their families from our CareFirst medical, dental and vision plans. No referrals are needed for any of the plans and all medical plans have out of network coverage.
- Short Term, Long Term Disability, Life Insurance & AD&D – Resolute pays 100% of employee short term disability, long term disability, life insurance & AD&D. Supplemental life insurance coverage is available for purchase.
- Training, certifications, continuing education – Gotta keep feeding that brain! Resolute provides $5,250 per year for training, certifications, continuing education, professional memberships, and conferences, as well as paid time off for training.
- Student Loan Reimbursement – You did the time; we’ll help you pay for the crime! Resolute employees may use a portion of their training funds to repay student loans for a technical degree that has already been obtained.
- New Baby – Resolute loves it when our family grows! We share in the welcoming of a new baby and send gifts to celebrate. We also provide a financial gift to help with take-out meals.
- Amazon Prime Membership – Because we love free expedited shipping, streaming music, and movies, Resolute covers the cost of the membership for Amazon Prime.
- Company events – Oh, where to begin? We have a huge holiday party each year, as well as on-going fun things like sailing events, happy hours, movie nights, haunted pub tours, bowling, day trips to Hershey Park, and fall events with the family at a pumpkin patch, to name a few!
Resolute provides many more perks to support you, and your work life balance at every stage of life. We celebrate the milestones with you along the way, and offer a flexible culture to help you achieve your goals.
Inquire today to talk with our engineers about what it is like to Be Resolute!